The Design Disease

Quote, “It seems to me that if you’re a designer…then design runs through your veins like Pantone 7418….it’s there in every aspect of life. You can’t stop looking at things through your designer eyes…Let’s say you took a trip in to town one day. First off, you’d be incredibly upset by the shocking kerning on this roadsign.” Hilarious post (with loads of photographic proof) about how being a designer effects the things you do and see in the daily. I’m probably 85% of these. (The remaining 15% most likely left undone only for lack of time/money.)